MatchedFlicker for Eye Care Professionals
Finally, there is a solution to help simplify your workflow and assist you in patient diagnosis – all in one easy-to-use application.
Eye care professionals need to diagnose their patients quickly and with the greatest possible accuracy. With MatchedFlicker web-based eye image comparison technology, we've made it even easier to get through the tasks that take up most of your time each day:
- Intuitive Interface MatchedFlicker has been designed from the ground up to be easy to use, with useful features and efficient workflow that fit the needs of eye care professionals.
- Automatic Image Alignment No need to worry about alignment issues, sizing, or other considerations because our exclusive technology automatically processes the images to ensure accurate alignment and registration for every flicker.
- Easy Documentation of Results A dedicated template for interpretation and reporting is built right into MatchedFlicker for easy claims submission and documentation. You can customize your report, add notes to patient images and export them to an electronic medical record or print and/or email the file as needed.
- Expanding Usage MatchedFlicker is a FDA 510(k) cleared class II device, with additional CE mark, that assists the clinician in detecting a variety of retinal conditions such as glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, retinopathy of prematurity, nevi, and more.
- Improved Patient Education Static images fail to convey the full story to the patient when there are changes in eye health. Empower your patients and offer improved vision care with MatchedFlicker and the unique ability to show your patients , on a dynamic basis, the dramatic changes in eye health that static images often fail to convey.
- Grow Your Practice MatchedFlicker is designed to become an integral part of your practice, both now and in the future. As additional developments become available, your practice will be on the leading edge of technology to benefit your patients and your business.
Ready to see the difference for yourself?or